The management of existing leases and financing of all equipment and vehicles to reduce the whole life cost of assets on lease with the potential to save significant costs. Ibex Finance gives customers a single point of contact for all their lease agreements spread across many divisions and available support for all aspects of leasing.
On the completion of lease agreements, which are often spread across many divisions within a group, most companies store them in a cupboard and forget about them. At Ibex Finance we are able to keep records of all lease agreements and notify the customer of trigger points in the agreement such as when they mature or are due for renewal or return.
Records are kept giving easy access to information on the lease agreements. When existing leases expire, Ibex Finance takes the risk away of additional unnecessary costs by negotiating reduced extension rentals or ensuring the assets are returned in accordance with the lease or financing agreement.
In addition we work with Lessors that would provide the financing over the extension period often more competitively than the incumbent Lessor.
Benefits of Lease Management:
- Reduces whole life cost of financed assets
- Enables management to focus on less time consuming projects
- Reduction in extension rentals within operating leases
- Central accessible point of contact of all asset finance agreements
- Re-negotiation of existing leases to improve rates at the end of lease, terms and conditions
- Support for all aspects of leasing at all times